Terms and Conditions
As we operate a physical store and online business with thousands of products, we strive to keep our inventory database as up to date as possible, however in the rare event that an item you have ordered is not available due to simultaneous orders being placed, a technical error or unforeseen circumstances, you will be notified and offered an alternative suitable item.
Feel Crystals and Jewellery takes great pride in providing quality and long lasting craftsmanship. We carefully hand select each and every pieces for our clients. If for any reason you encounter a manufacturing fault at any stage after purchasing the item, please contact us to arrange a repair, replacement or refund. Should you receive an item that you feel does not accurately match the photograph on our website, please contact us within 7 days of receiving the item to arrange refund or credit. Please note that Feel Therapies and Crystals accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to goods occurred during shipping. All returns are shipped at your cost.
IMAGE ACCURACY & DISPLAY ITEMS
The images on this website are intended to be as accurate as possible to the actual item in terms of stone colour and quality or workmanship. Please view these photos carefully as they form part of the item description, and colours may vary slightly according to your screen settings. Should you receive an item that you feel does not match the website photo, please contact us to arrange a refund or credit. Any items in the photos such as chains, props, stands etc are for display purposes only and not included in the item sale, unless stated otherwise.
To offer our clients the safest shipping option we only use satchels with a trackable reference number. In case of delay or lost item it is very easy to track down where the system has failed.
We are not responsible for items lost in transit but we will do our best to find a satisfying solution.
We take the greatest care in packaging all of our items for safe delivery. We do not take responsibility for breakages during transit. If by chance your items arrived damaged, please contact us immediately ( 61) 7 3289 3993 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel Therapies and Crystals is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you e-communications and to personalize your shopping experience with us.
LAY BY / PARTIAL PAYMENT POLICY
- The Lay-by period is for a maximum of eight weeks.
- A deposit must be a minimum of 25% of the total purchase value.
- The minimum Lay-by sale is $50.
- The cancellation charge on a Lay-by is 25% of the total purchase price.
- There are no returns or exchanges on Lay-by items with the exception of faulty goods or in accordance with your legislated rights.
- The customer or the store has the right to cancel a Lay-by.
- If the customer cancels the Lay-by within two weeks they have the right to a refund of the payments made, less the cancellation charge.
- If the store cancels the Lay-by within two weeks the customer will be given seven days notice and will be entitled to a full refund of all payments made.
- Fortnightly payments are required
- Customers will be contacted for all Lay-bys that are not completed by the due date. After the due date the Lay-by will be cancelled and the customer will be given an instore credit for their payments made, less the cancellation charge.
- The cancellation charge is applied to compensate the retailer’s selling, storage and administration costs.
- Any items placed on Lay-by cannot be altered until the Lay-by has been paid in full
- No items can be taken by the customer until the entire Lay-by has been paid in full.